When you become a member, you and your business will have an access to countless benefits the Delta Chamber has to offer. See information below...
Grow your Business
Become a member today
Help support the
California Delta Chambers
We proudly accept the following:
Join in 3 easy steps
When you become a member, you and your business will have an access to countless benefits the Chamber has to offer.
Purchase an annual membership for only $165. You can pay through PayPal, creditcard, or simply send a check for $165 to California Delta Chambers & Visitors Bureau PO Box 1118 Rio Vista, CA 94571.
Once you pay, you'll be redirected to our website. Check your email to receive further instructions to activate your membership!
The e-mail will provide a username and password for you. You'll then get to create your business page, and get started getting noticed!
Each member receives a listing on the website (Business Name/Phone/Email/Website Link). We list the members in the most appropriate spot in the website. Some may get listed on more than one page, if appropriate to the topics. We encourage our members to provide a reciprocal link.
Delta Scuttlebutt Newsletter
The Chamber produces a monthly email newsletter, the “Delta Scuttlebutt.” This newsletter is sent out to approximately 7,000 subscribers. The newsletter contains information about upcoming events, notices, etc., and includes as a listing of the monthly event calendar.
Delta Travel Guide
The Chamber produces the Delta Travel Guide every 2 years. The Guide is a 60 page/full color brochure on quality paper with information about the Delta. Chamber Members can purchase advertising to be placed in the guide. Approximately 40,000 brochures are published and distributed free at various locations and events. They are also mailed to folks who inquire via phone and email.
The Delta Chambers sponsors the California Delta Map which is sold online and at multiple boat shows. A Delta Travel Guide is mailed with each map purchased online.
- The Delta Chambers purchases a booth at several local boat shows per year (e.g., NCMA, Pleasanton, Sacramento). Member brochures are placed in the booth and distributed to attendees of the show. Volunteers staff the booth and provide information about the Delta and Chamber members.
- Member brochures are currently being placed at the Discover the Delta Foundation and are available free to visitors.
- Delta Chamber Member events are published in the Bay & Delta Yachtsman each month.
The Delta Chambers puts on a major fundraiser each year.
- The Taste of The Delta. This event is held at locations around the Delta. Attendance is typically 500-600. This event also showcases Delta wineries, restaurants, businesses, and artists. It is extremely popular with folks attending from all over the west coast.
Member events are listed FREE on our events page, if the member provides the event information. The listing usually includes a telephone contact number and a website link. Members use the event list form to submit your event info.
This event calendar is currently running on approximately 100 websites. We encourage all members with Websites to do their share to help us promote Delta events by placing our Syndicated Delta Events Calendar on their site. It takes no more than a couple of minutes to set up, and then you are done.
We have a Membership Mixer the second Wednesday of every month at various member facilities around the Delta area, 6-7:30 pm. Guests are welcome at our mixers. We encourage you to invite guests.
- The mixers give members an opportunity to view the facilities of other member establishments. They also are ideal for networking among members.
- Any business or club members in the Delta area are eligible to sponsor a mixer. Sometimes it is convenient for 2 or more members to join together to co-sponsor a mixer.
The Chamber Board of Directors meets monthly to provide guidance and assistance for business members and to plan events. Board Members attend meetings which are pertinent to local happenings and issues. Phone and email messages are responded to by the Executive Director. We generally answer the phone and reply to emails seven days a week. During peak holiday weekends we receive up to fifteen or twenty calls per day from folks asking for information.