Slip renters at Brannan’s Island Time Marina enjoy our park-like setting with 9.22 acres of expansive foliage and natural habitat for year-round bird species, such as: Great Blue Heron, egrets, ducks and geese. Fishermen enjoy reeling in the day’s catch from land or boat, as the California Delta is teaming with striped bass, salmon, catfish, and more. The marina is also ideally situated to catch panoramic Delta sunrises and sunsets with views of Mt. Diablo throughout the year.
Rent a slip from Brannan’s Island Time Marina to enjoy the following amenities:
- Private, secure gated facility
- 9.22 park-like acres to roam
- Restroom facilities
- Shower facilities
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- WiFi access– available for an additional fee
- Picnic grounds with tables and benches
- Barbeques and firepit areas
- Pump-out station
- Private launch ramp for boats up to 24ft.
- Horseshoe Pit
Visited 2107 times, 2 Visits today